Cheats for Pokémon GO on Android & iOS.
Note: This game is also referred to as Pokemon Go!
Pikachu as starter Pokémon
When you first start playing the game you will see the same 3 starter Pokémon. Ignore them by walking past them without attempting to catch them, and after you ignore them about 4 times a Pikachu will appear for you to catch.
Choose what your Eevee evolves into!
Watch our video guide for the Eevee evolution trick to see what each evolution looks like, or read the text below:
Set the nickname of your Eevee to one of the following names to make it evolve into the corresponding evolution:
- Name it Pyro to evolve it into Flareon.
- Name it Rainer to evolve it into Vaporeon.
- Name it Sakura to evolve it into Espeon.
- Name it Sparky to evolve it into Jolteon.
- Name it Tamao to evolve it into Umbreon.
Note: You can only force 1 of each evolution – after you choose one you can’t choose it again, and using the nickname again will result in a random evolution as usual.
Find out what your Tryogue will evolve into!
Watch our video guide for Tyrogue evolution, or read the text below:
Use the Appraise feature or a third-party IV calculator to see which of your Tyrogue’s stats are highest:
- If Attack is its strongest feature it will evolve into Hitmonlee.
- If Defense is its strongest feature it will evolve into Hitmonchan.
- If HP is its strongest feature it will evolve into Hitmontop.
Note: If two features are equal it will evolve randomly into one of the two possible options. If all three are equal the evolution will be random.